Saturday, August 3, 2013

How Can Saving and Shopping Go Together?


We were told that the formula for saving is paying yourself first then use the rest for expenses. Yes it's true that shopping does help the economy but when do we put a border between shopping and investing? This On The Money interview of Sasha So Seng Yu a Sunlife Financial adviser we will teach you how to shop for wants and still be able to save and invest.





P.S. 1. When I joined the TrulyRichClub. It was one of the best decisions of my life. Founded by Bo Sanchez, its purpose is to "help good people become rich". Because of the guidance I get from the Club, I'm now investing in the Stock Market each month! It's amazing how I'm personally growing in my finances. I'm inviting you to join the Club too. If you're interested, then join the TrulyRichClub NOW! here: CLICK HERE and email me at mytrcph@gmail.com if you have any questions.

tags: 
shopping while saving, shopaholic remedy, shopaholic cure, saving whle shopping, shopping while saving

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...